Popular Post

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Preview



If a preview of the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion is any indication, feuding costars NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak have done nothing to end the fight that began on board Kandi Burruss's tour bus.

The heated argument over how Zolciak speaks to her assistant will continue – and sparks will fly – in front of the former friends' costars and speechless host Andy Cohen when the two-part reunion begins Sunday (10 p.m. ET) on Bravo. The second part will air Feb. 20.

"You said eff-you, b––h to me several times," Leakes says of the bus ride brawl.

Zolciak doesn't deny it, admitting, "Yeah, I did. I said a whole lot, because you had a whole lot to say."

"I think you can dish it out but you can't take it," Leakes continues. "I'm not going to get deep into it. I'm gonna tell you this: I'm offended by it. I don't know who likes it and who doesn't ... I don't accept verbal abuse well, and I will not accept it, okay? So I am completely done."



Tell us: Whose side are you on?

NeNe's - Kim's was out of line
Kim's - NeNe was just jealous of her success

View Results

Credit: Dahvi Shira for PEOPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment