Popular Post

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Camille Wishes Kelsey "Love And Happiness"

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/38850-divorcee-camille-grammer-wishes-kelsey-kayte-love-and-happiness/1297363884_camille-290.jpgCamille Grammer is a single woman once again -- and going through a rollercoaster of emotions.

After she and Kelsey Grammer finalized their divorce on Thursday, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star spoke out on the end of their 13-year marriage, the two kids they share -- and Kelsey's plans to remarry Kayte Walsh later this month.

Camille, 42, tells Us Magazine in a statement:

"I have a great many mixed feelings about today--I'm sad for what was, yet excited about the road ahead. I'm grateful to my family and friends who have stood by me through this time--- I will never forget their love and support. What I most hope is that Kelsey and I can improve our communications and truly co-parent our two wonderful children; and I wish Kelsey and Kate love and happiness in their new marriage."

Camille and Frasier star Kelsey, 55, share daughter Mason, 9, and son Jude, 6.

Credit: Us Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment