Popular Post

Monday, March 7, 2011

Tamra Barney & Gretchen Rossi's Feud Goes On

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/quiz/realhousewives/realhousewives1_a.jpg

It didn't take long for Real Housewives of Orange County stars Tamra Barney and Gretchen Rossi to pick up right where they left off. On Sunday's season 6 premiere, a shopping party at the home of Tamra's new boyfriend turned ugly when Gretchen tried on a hat with an eye symbol that's supposed to ward off evil spirits.

"Oh wait, hold on, Tamra – let me put it on for you," Gretchen said.

Later, Tamra sought an explanation. "Were you calling me an evil bitch, is that what you're saying?" Tamra asked.

"Yeah, I totally kind of was," Gretchen replied. "I don't think I can hold back on that. I think I was calling you an evil bitch."

By the time Gretchen left in a limo, she and Tamra had not cleared the air, setting the two up for another season of bickering.


Who's side are you on?

Team Tamra
Team Gretchen

View Results

Credit: PEOPLE (Aaron Parsley)

No comments:

Post a Comment