Popular Post

Monday, March 7, 2011

Bethenny Frankel Talks Shapewear Line

http://www.golocalprov.com/images/sized/images/sized/remote/images-golocalprov-com--lifestyle_20110111_Bethenny2-360x288.jpg

She’s always looking for ways to expand her kingdom, and Bethenny Frankel has just introduced her new project, called shapeware.

The new line will offer several different categories- The Skinny, Secret Service, Glamouflage, and Show, Don’t Tell.

She explained, “I wear shapers once in a while, going on the red carpet, to smooth things out. I live in a tank top.…The line ranges from tank tops in black or beige to my signature color, red, which is a confidence color, and a little daring, but not white because it can make anyone look bigger…and what I call lazy lingerie — a black lace top that can be worn under a blazer that you can take off and your husband says ‘You’re sexy’ in a lacy top…and a sexy apron with a bra, a fun item with a little skirt you might wear for Valentine’s Day to wake up in and fix your husband breakfast in.”

As for Bethenny’s favorite pieces of the collection, she shared, “A playful item [control briefs] with a pad to make your butt look better.…I was holding my butt out so my husband could notice, and he said, ‘Oh, you look juicy’…and The Skinny, a pencil skirt that goes all the way up under your boobs to smooth all your lines. My favorites are the lace lingerie-looking bodysuit or camisole by Glamouflage.…I like items that look like comfortable underwear but look sexy like from Show, Don’t Tell that look like something sexy that Marilyn Monroe or Betty Boop would wear.”

No comments:

Post a Comment