Popular Post

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Octomom Really Does Hate Babies


Remember when Nadya Suleman stood on the rooftop and professed that she never told In Touch Weekly that she hates her 14 children?

Yeah…never mind…

“I hate the babies, they disgust me,” she allegedly told the tabloid in a shockingly honest interview for the tab’s July 11 issue. “My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control, because I have no time to properly discipline them…Obviously I love them – but I absolutely wish I had not had them.”

On Tuesday, TMZ.com got its Hot Little Hands on audio of an interview that reportedly features Suleman talking about her new found contempt for infants and the difficulty she experienced while bonding with her own “litter” of octuplets. Suleman recalls locking herself in the bathroom and being so disgusted by babies that she can’t even look at them.

Of course, she doesn’t look at her own babies that way.

Uh-Huh…

“I cringe – and I’m not kidding – when I hear a baby cry. I do not like babies. I do not like babies who cry…I”m disgusted by babies, and I’m so sorry, I’m just being honest. They make me sick. I couldn’t even imagine – I don’t even look at them. I have to look the other way,” Nadya retorts on the explosive audiotape.

Where’s Social Services when you need ‘em?

“…It’s also very hard for me to bond,” she adds. “I bonded with my first six (older children) that I had right awway, because … when an animal has a litter, something happens in the brain which prevents them from being able to bond.”

Nadya became the object of media scorn when she delivered the world’s longest-surviving set of octuplets — despite already being the single unemployed mother of six. Today, Suleman, 36, is in financial ruins and struggling just to feed her 14 kids and keep a roof over their heads.

Stressed and unstable as she is, Nadya’s never too busy to jumpstart her stalled love life. Of course. (Insert eye-rolling here…) The celibate star recently dipped her toe in the dating game for the first time by filming an episode of the new TV celebrity dating show Celebridate, premiering on HDNet this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment