Popular Post

Friday, June 24, 2011

Emma Roberts Rubbishes Nepotism Accusations


London, (PTI) Emma Roberts, who is the niece of Oscar-winner Julia Roberts, has rubbished accusations that her success in Hollywood is because of her famous aunt.The 20-year-old actress says it”s her own talent and not her relationship to Roberts that fuels her success in Hollywood, reported Contactmusic.”A lot of people think that, and they talk about nepotism which I think is so ridiculous considering it”s obviously not true; because I”ve auditioned for so many things and never gotten the part,” Emma said.The ”Nancy Drew” star who worked with her aunt in the movie ”Valentine”s Day” would love to work with her again. “I would love to, it would be really fun for us,” she said.But despite her famous lineage, Emma doesn”t feel any pressure to compete with her aunt and said, “I”m just doing my own thing, I don”t really compare it to what my aunt does, but I do admire her and love all her movies”.

No comments:

Post a Comment